Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







The Wizard Bell

Had a blast this past weekend! The Bravetown boys rolled through Milwaukee bound for the Country (3/4) Mile. Unfortunately I missed most of them, but Cody and Mark held back and spent the night with us. It's Halloween weekend so of course it got weird. Unfortunately I was having too much fun to take any pictures. But we did get Ralph into his first altercation and due to Ralph sloppily riding on the back of my bike I gently rear ended a car stopped at a red light and Ralph went flying onto his head! Good times!

Also shot my bike for the upcoming issue of Show Class. (The Milwaukee Issue) ASSWHASUP Get stoked, the shoots are coming along great!! Here's some pictures from the adventure.

-Dusty































No comments:

Post a Comment