Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







I have been absent!

With all this new technology I find myself drawn to the newest best app or social media program. I have been neglecting blogger in favor if Instagram. Man I love pictures. Never been a words kind of guy. So if you are not on Instagram here are some pics that I have posted. I will try and post more on blogger.


There's my man representing!


Every McDonald's I go into people say I look like Ben rothlessberger!


Fricke yeah!


Cool pic


Need a 1954 left side gastank


May be flat tracking this spring!


Scott's bike


Soon to be forsale!


New Panhead. Soon to be forsale


Love it!


Love it even more!


- JR -
Chprs4life@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment