Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







Schedule of upcoming events

I'm playing a show in northern Illinois Chicago area that I know nothing about November 30th. That'll be tight.

Turbo and Brad's benefit is December 1st.

The Bravetown party is December 8th.

The world is ending December 21st.

Brandon's birthday is February 3rd. Mine is February 13th.

The Milwaukee Issue Show Class release party is February 16th which is also Cody's birthday.

I'm doing a Nun-Run in April. Revenge Run is in May and so is Ramble Tamble. Born Free and The Apocalypse Run are in June. Full Tilt I believe is in July.

Hood Bush 2.5 will be July 27th! If I forgot anything. Oh well. Tell me and I'll be there.

-Dusty






























No comments:

Post a Comment