Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







That's that chopper shit I've been talking about

This past weekend a few of us headed to St Paul Minnesota for the Full Tilt Chopper Extravaganza. It fucking ruled. Headed out there with the best people, (Justin and Ralph from The Valley, Reece from Grand Rapids, and Jerimiah from Bravetown) we loaded the bikes into a trailer to avoid any chopper headaches, so we could have more time to party, meet new friends, and hang out with old ones. My brother Brandon (also from The Valley) and his lovely girlfriend Stephanie hopped on his ironhead and muscled through the trek there. No phones, plenty of rain, and not a complaint out of either of them.

The entire weekend went off without a hitch, except for yesterday when my phone took a shit and I lost all my photos. Either way, those who made it out know exactly how great it was, those who want to know, HAVE to make it next year! Extra HUGE special thanks to Kevin Thoen for treating us like kings and letting us swim in his parents olympic size swimming pool and crashing in their mansion that they bought with all their riches from owning Target Stores Inc.
"don't let the cat out"
Also a big thanks to the entire Heavy crew and all the dudes and babes we met while there! I look forward to seeing all of you at Hood Bush in Milwaukee July 28th!



- Dusty

Location:Honda Car

No comments:

Post a Comment