Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







68 XLCH FOR SALE.





SOLD

1968 XLCH chopper for sale. doesnt run. its not getting spark, I may take some time to dive into the mag this week but we shall see. The more I fix it the more the price will go up so get it cheap now. I also dont have a title for the bike but the numbers are clean and you can get a title through Vermont or a titling service. KICK ONLY. missing the kickstand. $1500 firm. The only thing i would negotiate on is if a harley big twin springer was worked into the deal. VL and RL front ends welcome as well. email me at codydavidson@sbcglobal.net for more info or close up pictures. There is surface rust on most of the bike but it should clean up easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment