Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







Big mountain Run 2011

Well words can't describe this past weekend, I really wasn't in party mode the whole time I was down there for some personal reasons but don't be fooled cause I had an amazing time. Always so good to see my brothers the Haints, donuts, roadside Marty, rod and Alisha, Warren, doug, Ben, Stacey, katie, Milwaukee Mike, colleen, and anyone else I forgot. Also I big hug to all my new friends I met down there as well. If you guys ever wanna come up to Chicago and rage we got a spot for your head and your bike. I'll have more photos from my digi cam up soon.
























































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Reliance TN.

No comments:

Post a Comment