Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







Good weekend!

This weekend was pretty amazing! Rob ended up helping me wire my bike and busted it out in like an hour, Kendall picked up my tanks and fenders and is geting them ready for paint, it was brads birthday Saturday and we went and celebrated at Joes Crab Shack! We also had a shop gathering and built a fence. For the first time we actually had all 10 of us at the shop at one time and nobody there to take a picture.. We also talked about geting a hot tub for the backyard and I hope we can make it happen cause it'd be the best fucking place on earth then. If everything goes well I should be starting my bike in the next two weeks. Cross your fingers.






































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone/Jerimiah

No comments:

Post a Comment