Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







Florida with the Shitheads


A couple weeks ago Nate and I went down to Florida to visit Tony and Kevo. Man do those guys rule. It was nice to see my old friend and have some fun in the sun for a while.

This was my first time back on a bicycle since my accident in August, and I must say it felt like a little part of me had returned.

Tony impressing the ladies.

Everyone relaxing.....





This was inside the men's room at the "best" strip club ever. We were treated like royalty because we were the only ones there that had a dollar.


Every winter I try to go somewhere warm at least once, it definitely helps me stay sane through these cold nights at the shop. I just so happens that I'm heading back down to Florida with Warren and Jerimiah next week. See you then Shitheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment