Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







Daytona part 4!

Well the day of the Willies Tropical Tattoo show was pretty amazing. Roadside marty who i have never met before can really rip someone the fuck apart with some verbal abuse and i pretty much decided hes my favorite person. The show was amazing, lots of cool bikes, some really lame bikes, fucked up critter tits, lots of beers and watching my friends win shit because they rule. I think nick got best in show, ryan got white trash award for his panhead, spencer got best shovel and our Atlantic friend kendal won best triumph! If youre ever down for bike week that is the show to go to, amazing time! Party photos coming soon..































6 comments:

  1. Wow, those are amazing photos. My favorite is Danny Davito pointing at her friend that's showing her tits. I also like the tat photos, especially the one of your chick with the electric eye. That thing in the last tit shot is cool too. Oh yeah, Marty is the MC at the Dice Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fucken mess I just thru up in my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some parts of Daytona don't change much, Willies is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Caleb from one Florida boy to another, we sure missed you and thanks for da props you muthafuckas you guys are all RULERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4th picture from the bottom. Notice the nasty old tits? how about the ogre looking he/she checken em out in jealousy! haha sick pics!

    ReplyDelete