Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







Forgot what day it is.

The rocky mountains are beautiful. Made it through gunnison co and telluride co. Stayed in a little town in Utah called Mexican hat. Rolled in at 10:30pm to see that the steak house was still open. It was called the swinging steak. The grill they cooked on looked like a swing with a rather large drunken cowboy cooking steaks. I had an 18oz ribeye. Talked to the locals about where to camp and they pointed us to the river. Camped out on the San Juan river. Awoke to a couple groups of people setting up there river rafts to float for a couple days. I was prety envious of them. That would rule. Looks like we are gonna try for lake mead and the grand canyon.














-- Warre Jr --

No comments:

Post a Comment