Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







Born Free II

Well, Its about the time I set out on my cross country journey on the ol'shovelhead. I will be heading towards the Born Free show. Should be a bitchin journy. There are guys coming from all over. We are going to meet the Haints crew somwhere in AK or KS and take a scenic routh through CO and UT. Harlow and his crew left today out of chicagoo and I cannot stop thinking about 80 mph knees in the breeze type shit. Hope to see you all out there. Come say hello. Mine will be the dirtiest bike in the parking lot. I will try and post pics of the journy if I can remember to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment