Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







I said Hey baby, meet me Im a tough guy Got my cycle outside, you wanna try? She just looked at me and rolled them big eyes And said Ooh Id do anything for you cause youre a rocker

Got this seat company going with a buddy of mine. It's called Pierce Street Seat Co. "Seats for your butt and stuff" Holler at me, let us hook you up! piercestreetseatco@yahoo.com

Also tried to do some choppin today. It was chilly. Did some last night, it was great!

Show Class 'Milwaukee Issue' is gonna be a ruler! Cover art by Brett Stenson is incredible! You'll have to wait for the mag to be finished to see it! Or at least till Tim posts it on the blog......

Issue release party is February 23rd at The Valley in Milwaukee! Everyone is invited!































-Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment