Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







"Done"

Rode uncle jimmy last night for the first time since the rebuild. Still Some things i Want to change and and some shit i gotta work out but its almost there 100%. Can't thank my friends enough for helping me finish it, wouldn't have been done if it wasn't for them. See you guys at the burnout pit at Born Free 4.






Jerimiah Smith Chicago

Location:Bravetown

3 comments:

  1. Fucking fantastic stance! When can I come out to Chicago and shoot it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh snap! gangster lean is getting real popular in the south. You will fit right in next time you come down. This thing is killer.

    ReplyDelete