Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







Chopper glory for sale!

Custom pair of bunny ears we made a few summers ago, they are stainless with a few scratches here and their but would polish out.












I also have this twisted front leg springer. Chrome is flaked off on the top tree but over all in real good shape. 7/8 stem.





















I also have this bitching 16 wheel, pretty sure it's for a sportster drum brake. Chrome is rusted in spots but you might be able to clean it up.















Email me for prices and photos of my tits.

Pgskater04@yahoo.com


Jerimiah Chicago

Location:Bravetown

1 comment:

  1. A little trick for knowing what wheel is what is that the inner tube stem is on the opposite side of the sprocket side

    ReplyDelete