Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







Bad Company

We made a little trip down to Chicago this weekend to help celebrate Mitch's birthday. I'm going to pretend Mitch is a wizard of sone sort and it was his 127th birthday. (partially because I'm not sure of his actual age and partially because I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.) it was Cody, Warren, Alexandrea, and myself all crammed into Cody's ranger. Somewhere along the way Warren informed us that we were stopping to pick up a little Honda that someone had turned into a dirtbike. That stop was at a garage that literally had the most mopeds and jap bikes I have ever seen crammed into a rather compact space. (they had to pull 4 bikes out of the garage to get Warren's out) while there Warren took the nicest bike there for a stroll around the block and came back only to inform us that he nearly crashed it...but he didn't! So on we went. We were supposed to be meeting up with everyone at a restaurant for Mitch's surprise party but to no surprise we were far too late for that, so Cody decided to stop by Taylor Street Tattoo instead to see if any of his friends were working..they were at Mitch's party. Next plan was to get some food, Warren, Alexandrea, and I opted for the Chinese restaurant next door, while Cody went with an Italian joint across the street. While at our Chinese restaurant I found some fine art that I persuaded the gentleman who owned the establishment to sell to me for under $35! After that we headed to a VFW for a long night of karaoke and pool, to my surprise not a single man from the group went up for a song, including Mitch who's first objective once arriving was to grab the karaoke song book..after attempting to coerce the dog on stage to let him pet him of course. Cody and Warren ran the table the entire night, Jeremiah ran his mouth, Fauser broke a pool cue, everyone danced, everyone drank, Mark wore a silly hat, and Mitch existed for another year and brought us all together for a great night. And Cody who was convinced he could go to Chicago for a night and be to work in Milwaukee by 8:00 am, was not to work in Milwaukee at 8:00 am.




















































Jeremiah's new shirt.
















-Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment