Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







More Sturgis Shots

The Kid in action
Cool little school house

Self protrait



Best road of the week



Still "burnt" into my mind

Stupid Sexy Ferguson

Tagging up the Stripper truck



My man Ryan from SD


Saw this guy at the gas station, on the road, setup! Bitchin bike


My lady
Gay pose, whats with the toe piont?

The "kid" out from behind the lens
Wake $

Wainting for the Hail storm to pass
Big Ben driving the big rig through the bar
Sugar Bear in an interesting position
Mr. Pearson
Jay from MN
New addition to the family, Livin Large
I had such a good time in Sturgis, one of the best times of my life. If you have never made the trip, do not trust the rumors. Check it out for yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment