Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







Daytona 2011 Part 1...



Now ive been excited about this trip for weeks and probably annoyed warren everyday asking him if the trip was still on but i really couldnt help myself. I was like i kid that was going to Disneyland for the very first time but knew all his retarded friends would be there to join me in some insane "rides". I left work monday night at 12:23 am and couldnt get my Elantra up to speed fast enough to get home. I wasnt there for more then 5 mins when i got a call from warren saying he was outside and ready to go! I jumped in the truck and was greeted by Warren,Cody and Crazy Frank. From Chicago we had about a 20 hour ride down to Florida and we made the best of it for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment