Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







Cody dumped his Panhead catching an edge in a steep corner...










....his bike got hit by a car and we got tickets. But he was fine, which is really all that matters.


Rode with my dad, uncle, and Ralph "Handjob" Smuggers the other day. First time out with the old timers since my dad crashed his go-cart 2 years ago and first time with my uncle ever. It was a blast.





My lovely girlfriend Alexandrea got chummy with my aunt, then joined us on the ride. My aunt sat this one out to keep out of the cold and hit the pipe to relieve her arthritis and continue stitching spoons and forks dancing and her grand child's t-shits.


Warren with a passenger in the yard games at this years knucklehead reunion.

-Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment