Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







Looking to trade for knuckle springer



I have this cool little ironhead chopper thats been sitting around for a while. Its a 68xlch early style ironhead with a magneto. I dont have a title but the numbers are original and clean. I will give a bill of sale. It does not run but i havent tried to make it run. Not enough time in the day. It turns over and seems like it would run in a day if you tried. anyways Im just trying to find a Stock springer for my knucklehead, Either and inline or even a VL springer but they have to be original. Chrome would be ideal but black may be ok if its really nice. let me know. thats all im interested in right now otherwise ill make it run and it'll hang out around here for a while.





codydavidson@sbcglobal.net

-cody

No comments:

Post a Comment