Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







HERE'S ONE YOU CAN ALL SING ALONG TOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyLjbMBpGDA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"Oh when the HAINTS Go marching in! OHH when the HAINTS GO. MARCH..ING. IN! Oh how I'd like to be in that number (I don't get that line?) OHHHH WHEN THE HAINTSSS GO MARRRRCHING IN!"

A few of everyone's favorite degenerates are headed toward the Midwest for a few of the festivities this weekend. And I know everyone that has had the pleasure of meeting these guys is very excited to see them again. And I must say I look forward to meeting the boys myself. Fun shall proceed and I'm sure everyone will sharing all the antics very soon.

Haints69.blogspot.com

Kemosabeandthelodge.blogspot.com

-dusty

2 comments: