Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







Hot Summer Nights

So pumped on the new spot! Valley life has been great. (this new blogger app is shit! Cant caption photos or pick an order of posting. So here they are at random)

Valley Kids Reign!

Got my Panhead torn down, with a hand from a few of the boys and nearly ready to holler at Sr for a rebuild!

Milwaukee is pretty pumped for the Packers game tomorrow! And so is my old lady! 49ers game was pretty rad today! Grew up on those guys, so my hometown blood went into effect for that one!

Random Sasha Grey photo for those as obsessed as I am!!

If anyone has any advice for how to work this fucking app it'd be greatly appreciated!

-Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment