Wanted!!!!!!!!

Always looking for vintage motorcycle parts and bikes, email me with what you are looking to get rid of. If I dont want it I may know someone who does. chprs4life@hotmail.com







"The Smugg Slug"

Ralph "Handjob" Smuggers sold his cone shovel to Finland and is looking to go a bit longer than his last bike with a 22over narrowglide on his next build. Great life decisions if you ask me. Can not wait for this wheelie machine to hit the road.


Sold this....


...to build this.


Hopefully he follows through with it!


This may be my favorite shot of all time. Photo by Michael Lichter Sturgis 1979. Cody has this postcard in his truck and everytime I see it I wish I could show it to a million people, so here's a start!

-dusty

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! Have that one in my garage on the wall. Lichter is a Ruler!

    ReplyDelete